Welcome to Camp County Appraisal District!
GIS maps now available! Please click on the link above.
The Camp Central Appraisal District provides this internet service for use by the public for interactive use. It is not intended to support electronic transfer of data. This information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. This data could contain inaccuracies of typographical errors. The Camp Central Appraisal District is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
The Camp Central Appraisal District appraisees property for ad valorem taxation of these taxing authorities.
- Camp Central
- Pittsburg ISD
- City of Pittsburg
- City of Rocky Mound
- North East Texas Community College
The duties of the appraisal district include:
- The determiniation of market value of taxable property
- The administration of exemptions and special valuations authorized by the
local entities and the State of Texas
Tax rates and ultimately the amount of taxes levied on property are determined by governing bodies of each of the taxing authorities. Mineral, utility and industrial accounts are appraised for the district by Capitol Appraisal Group in Austin, Texas.
Real estate and personal property accounts are appraised locally by the district.
- Telephone: (903) 856-6538
- Fax: (903) 856-6544
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Address: 143 Quitman Street, Pittsburg, TX 75686
- Chief Appraiser – Jan Tinsley