Board of Directors
The Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
The local property tax system follows the principle of checks and balances. An appraisal district board of directors hires the chief appraiser, sets the budget and appoints the appraisal review board members.
The directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods. The chief appraiser carries out the appraisal district’s legal duties, hires the staff, makes the appraisals and operates the appraisal office.
|Board of Director Members|
|Dan Kincaid (Chairman)|
- Property Tax Protest And Appeal Procedures
- Remedies Ad
- Productivity Appraisal Article
- Remember to Render Article
- Homestead Exemption Article
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for 2018
- Appraisers To Begin Field Work
- Understanding Your Property Taxes
- New Privacy Law Makes Some Residential Information Unavailable on Appraisal District Websites
Pittsburg, TX 75686