Welcome to Camp Central Appraisal District
The main objective and prime purpose of this District is to provide uniform methods to establish fair and equitable values for all types of property located within the boundaries of Camp County for the purpose of ad valorem taxation. Camp Central Appraisal District is dedicated to serving the citizens of Camp County.
The Camp Central Appraisal District appraises property for ad valorem taxation for the following taxing authorities.
- Camp County
- Pittsburg ISD
- City of Pittsburg
- City of Rocky Mound
- North East Texas Community College
The duties of the appraisal district include:
- The determiniation of market value of taxable property
- The administration of exemptions and special valuations authorized by the
local entities and the State of Texas
Tax rates and ultimately the amount of taxes levied on property are determined by governing bodies of each of the taxing authorities. Mineral, utility and industrial accounts are appraised for the district by Capitol Appraisal Group in Austin, Texas.
Real estate and personal property accounts are appraised locally by the district.
The Camp Central Appraisal District provides this internet service for use by the public for interactive use. It is not intended to support electronic transfer of data. This information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. This data could contain inaccuracies of typographical errors. The Camp Central Appraisal District is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
Jan Tinsley, Chief Appraiser
- Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Property Taxpayer Remedies
- Productivity Appraisal
- Remember to Render!
- Homestead Exemptions
- Camp CAD Appraisers Will Begin Field Work
- Updated Property Tax Info Now Available for 2019
- Understanding Your Property Taxes
- New Privacy Law Makes Some Residential Information Unavailable on Appraisal District Websites
Pittsburg, TX 75686