Board of Directors
The Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
The local property tax system follows the principle of checks and balances. An appraisal district board of directors hires the chief appraiser, sets the budget and appoints the appraisal review board members.
The directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods. The chief appraiser carries out the appraisal district’s legal duties, hires the staff, makes the appraisals and operates the appraisal office.
|Board of Director Members|
|Alan Brison (Chairman)|
|Jeff Kilburn (Secretary)|
- Camp CAD Appraisers Will Begin Field Work
- Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Property Taxpayer Remedies
- Productivity Appraisal
- Remember to Render!
- Homestead Exemptions
- Updated Property Tax Info Now Available for 2020
- Understanding Your Property Taxes
- New Privacy Law Makes Some Residential Information Unavailable on Appraisal District Websites