All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Updated Property Tax Info Now Available for 2021
- Camp CAD Appraisers Will Begin Field Work
- Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Property Taxpayer Remedies
- Productivity Appraisal
- Remember to Render!
- Homestead Exemptions
- Understanding Your Property Taxes
- New Privacy Law Makes Some Residential Information Unavailable on Appraisal District Websites